Monday, May 18, 2009

Life is full of changes!

I woke up this morning and the first thing I saw was my sweet, snoring, husband. Three thoughts popped into my head 1. I am so thankful for him 2. I think I am going to throw up. 3. Man our life has changed in the 2 1/2 years we have been married. I can't believe that this time 2 years ago we were graduating college and moving to Atlanta with NO JOBS. We have since both had job changes and Taran has even managed to pull a career change. We have added a cute little home of our own, 2 new vehicles, the worlds best dog Buddy, our oldest son Drimus who can smile and melt your heart, our youngest son (for now) Demetrious who bats his eyes at you and melts your heart and a rasberry size baby growing more and more every day (that is all I am going to say about the baby until I can be more kind due to my morning/day sickness it is causing- I am VERY EXCITED though). Had I seen a little glimps of this life I live now I am not sure I would of believed you or thought this was a route I wanted to take. But it is good to wake up to a man I love, in our cozy bed, listening to hear if my boys are ready to get up and start this glorious day and to be reminded by a wonderful sickness that there is more joy on the way. God is good.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Wonderful! I am so glad to see you on here and to see the littles. Love you guys and I am so glad that your life has taken the route it has also. Higs to all!