Wednesday, June 3, 2009
POTTY TRAINING!
Drimus is the proud owner of 6 underwear not a one of them has experienced an accident. This is a milestone in our life (all of our lives). Since we are discussing the potty I have to share a hilarious story- Friday, our family headed out to the soccer fields to watch Taran and the teens play soccer. We had been there only 15 minutes before Drimus said he had to go potty. Of course there were no bathrooms open, so I took him behind this shed (he is a very private 2 year old) he did his business like a champ and then pulled up his pants, ran around the shed and yelled accross the soccer field "DADDY, I PeePeed on the grass- WOOHOOO!" It was a moment for the video cameras he was so excited he was running, jumping and screaming WOOHOO I went peepee on the grass.... Everyone was doubled over laughing. It was great, of couse 10 minutes later he decided he needed to conquer pooping on the grass and was VERY upset when him saying he had to poop equalled us leaving the soccer field to go to the QT across the street...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What you have a blog?!? Can't wait to read all about your boys!
Post a Comment