Friday, July 24, 2009
Baby Name Debate
I would have to say that one thing I was most excited at the begginning of this pregnancy was naming our child. Now that we know its a girl we have no more excuses to not make a final decison. We have recently found out that we will be called to name/rename all of our children this year- now I am simply overwhelmed. It is hard to name a baby without seeing her and knowing what she will be like BUT it is even more hard to name someone who has a name! We are trying to stick with family names - which helps by cutting down our options but still not a writing on the wall. We are offically open to suggestions ... HELP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay, I thought about this after you called. I was going to email but saw this and decided to post here instead.
Thoughts: Dean and Dale, or Dale and Dean? then they can still be D & D. Came up with Dean first then added Dale, isn't that Taran's middle name. If not, I have no clue where I got that.
What is your mom's middle or maiden name? Those are always possibilities too. I think Ellison would be pretty for a girl too. It could be shortened to Ellie.
Or you could go with "nonifoo" which is the security word I have to type in to publish this comment.
Okay, I 'll quit now.
Post a Comment