Well a lot has happened since the last time I wrote to you dear children so this will be long and filled with details! Zeke is currently sleeping and I have just decided to get on the computer while you guys play "Let's Go Fishing" ( i played 6 games before deciding I have had enough)! February/March Daddy got a job as the Family Pastor for First City Church, our family was/is so excited to finally get daddy off nights. We started packing the house and planning to move 10 days after Zeke was due not knowing when he'd truly be born. It was busy and crazy! You guys were excited about moving to Florida and near grandma and grandpa Bill! As time got closer for little Zeke to be born we were feeling him move less and less because my fluid was low compared to his size. We were told we'd probably need to induce at 39 weeks pregnant. As much as I hated the thought of being induced again I was happy to have a plan and with the move it made me more relaxed. Sweet Mimi came down to help and when I went in on Friday for my doctor apt my water broke while with Dr. Courtney Middleton so she sent us to the hospital. Before going straight to the hospital we stopped and got some lunch and took our time, we got to the hospital around 2:30, they started poticin to keep it going strong and at 9 cm I decided to get an epidural because my blood pressure was going crazy high during contractions and I was worried they'd end up doing a c-section, Zeke was actually born about 10 min later so I am not sure it had a lot of time to kick in. Aaron and Erin had taken the oldest 3 so mimi could come up to the hospital for a while, they went to Chic Fil A and had ice cream. Mimi had gotten to the parking lot before we called her to tell her Zeke was here so Mimi and Ellis, Everett and Zula along with Aaron and Erin got to watch his first weighing, bath, and see him just 15 min after he was born. It was such a God planned thing, I loved every minute of watching them watch Zeke. It was wonderful, Nonna and Papa came through the night (we never dreamed my delivery would be so short)! I was so ready to leave the hospital even though I only stayed until Sunday AM, everything was going well and my body was healing and I knew we had some packing and things to do and I had 3 other babies I desperatley wanted to be with.
The next 2 weeks went so quickly and the next thing I knew we were driving to Pensacola FL to live in a house we had never seen and start the next chapter of our lives.
Zula you have grown up a lot in the last 3 months, you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your "baby zeke" and are super sweet to him. You have started getting spanked and put in time out (even once since I started typing this blog). It is adorable although your daddy cannot discipline you to save his life, you are just a cutie with lots of attitude. You are smart and understand more than we give you credit for but you are kind hearted.
Ellis you are an amazing big brother, you are loving Florida and getting to have daddy around more. You are full of life and kindness. You are a great helper and great son. Daddy and I are so proud of the little boy you are, we have used you as an example on how to behave for several children at church! You LOVE our teenagers and you think they all are here just to play with you!
Everett you are fun, you love Florida but HATE the heat. You are growing and becoming more and more hilarious every day. You are shy and would rather be around a small group of people and if anyone tries to talk to you you stick out your tongue and batt you eyes.
Big events:
New Zeke- you guys love him-Move to FL- New Church you boys call it "Mr. Freds church" and you LOVE Mr. Fred- New house which you love and crack me up in calling one room the "two tv room and the other the one tv room" - You have seen Nonna and Papa a whole lot since we moved and you have stayed at our house for 4 days with Nonna and Sherry you had a wonderful time while we were at the orange conference- You went to Nonna and Papa's house for a weekend and had a great time - You have also spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa- Ellis and Everett have learned how to swim without floaties and Zula does an amazing job with floaties- it helps that we go to the beach or aunt pam's and uncle Tracy's often...- We went to the Howell's for the family reunion and had a great time- Life is wonderful...I love being your mom and the move to FL has been awesome for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment