I have learned a lot- and I know there is more to come! God is good!!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Things I've Learned...In Bed
No, this isn't a sexual epiphany but rather just simple things I have learned from my 6 weeks on bed rest. I have learned that being lazy does have a place in my life...I don't think I have ever enjoyed doing nothing before but I am starting to appreciate it (don't worry I am fully aware that this too shall pass...soon)! I have learned I am really not and I cannot make myself be crafty- I have attempted scrap-booking, crocheting a blanket, making christmas ornaments and few other little sew jobs. I don't enjoy trying to be crafty- mostly because I have a mindset of what it SHOULD have come out looking like- and I failed, miserable. I have learned Taran really is my perfect match ( I did already know this but I learned it in a whole new way), he is amazing and hilarious and I enjoy most of every minute we are getting to spend together. Taran is also the most amazing father- I couldn't of dreamt of a better dad for my 3 children and he really could do this parenting thing on his own (I know he doesn't want and trust me when I say I don't want him to but I do have peace of mind because I know they ALL would be okay w/o me- I'd like to think it would be less fun but if you could hear all the men in my life cackling in the other room right now you might not believe the fun part). I have learned that the boys are just as content being at home, as they are going to ride the train as long as it includes mom and dad! I have learned that no matter how many sudoku puzzles I do I still can only do the "Easy" ones w/o cheating. I have learned that the Bible is a fun read- that always knows what to say. I have learned that I have an amazing life and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment