Friday, January 1, 2010
Love
i have learned a lot about love the last year and 3 weeks, really there is no greater love than the love for your children. it is amazing and scary. with parenthood there is no guard- when you marry you choose a person and you decide to love them for the rest of your life, when God hands you children you no longer have a choice- you just love. I am so grateful that I am God's child... that he just loves me, he isn't daily making a descion to love me He just can't help it. The boys have taught me how I am to love him back- Zula has taught me how I am suppose to rely fully on Him for EVERYTHING! okay i have two kids making up boo boo's that need band-aids RIGHT NOW! lol these blogs will never be the same (what a blessing)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment