Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Tears of Joy!
A few nights ago I was rocking my 3 year old son, I was singing and praying over him, his future, his battles of being a child in DFCS custody and the torments that he will face because of descions of the adults in his life thus far. I was tearing up just looking at him, him looking at me smiling, I was thinking about his poor little life and I was questioning God and His appearances in Drimus' life. In my thoughts I had gotten silent and I felt like I was really having a conversation with God in my head. Drimus put his little hand on my face and started singing "Thank you Lord loving me and thank you lord for blessing me, thank you lord for making me whole and saving my soul, Thank you Lord for loving me, Thank you Lord for saving me my soul." he sang the whole song, tears coming down my face listening to this little boy saying thank you for his life when in my personal opinion it has been kind of crappie. I know that God used the songs Taran and I had taught him to speak to us that night. I then started singing with him it was a true moment of praise. God is good! And He is ever present in Drimus' life its just sometimes I don't look to find where He is in Drimus or my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh man.. this definitely made me tear up. I'm so happy about the good news. :)
what an amazing story! God truly is at work in their lives and yours. praise the Lord.
How very special. You made me cry! God sure is good! I am glad you all are doing well!
Post a Comment